· Don?t use the word problem. Problems generally have one solution. If you see challenges, then you are not trapped in the mindset of one problem, one solution.
· All challenges are not created equal. So, do not try a one-size fits all approach.
· Consider other people's ideas. They may have more information, or better yet, they may be able to offer some insight about you.
· Don't force others to earn your respect. Just give it to them.
· How you treat others is a reflection on how you treat yourself.
· No matter what you do, act with sincerity.
· Relationships such as marriage and divorce are not life changing events. If you want to fix the relationship, then you need to evaluate your role and do your part. That does not mean you do the other person's part either.
· A life-changing event leaves you with little recourse but to change. If you chose not to, you run the risk of emotional, mental, or even energetic death.
· Have you become disabled? That is not the end of life, as you know it. You can either treat your disability as your friend, or your enemy. Which means, you can either work with it, or against it. Either way, chances are it is not going away.
· Anybody can do nothing. So, ask yourself, are you just anybody?
· The difference between balance and harmony is the flow of energy. If you want to maintain a balance, you need to maintain equal portions of negative and positive energy flow. If you want to live in harmony, then allow positive and negative energy to move through your life without impediment. A flow of harmony is self-correcting and progressive. A flow of balance is a separation of energy and stagnating.
· Your passions can rescue you from a life of dullness.
· Mastermind groups are people of like minds, like goals, and support each other.
· A good support system will encourage you towards success
· Can?t find any support? If you do not have reliable friends or family, try your local religious institution or organization such as the Independent Spiritualist Association (members throughout the United States), check your local listings for groups, hire a therapist or a life-coach.
What we create in life is a reflection of the power we wield. If you have placed yourself under another’s authority, then what is created may not be healthy for you.
Inspired by Brenda Davies, The 7 Healing Chakras: Unlocking Your Body's Energy Centers