This agreement becomes effective at the time service is rendered. This service includes a complimentary coaching session – also referred to as a sample session.
In order to best serve you (the client), personal information is often shared between both parties. As such, all information revealed shall be considered confidential.
Confidential information shall not be used in any fashion unless the following protocols are observed:
- Name, address and any other information that can identify the client
shall be omitted
· All rights regarding privacy are preserved
· A record of usage shall be maintained and made available to the client or the client’s representative (with proper documentation – power of attorney, or such document supplied by the Coach) upon demand
Use of information shall be limited to research and publications for the purpose of demonstration only. If the use of information seems dubious, permission shall be sought by the coach.
Any confidential information shall not be used:
· in dealings outside of the professional relationship
· for personal gain (outside of described use)
· for coercion
· any fashion not described that may be deemed unethical by the
The only exception to this agreement shall be instances compelled by Federal, State, and local law. Instances such as, but not limited to, include illegal acts, possibility of harm to self or others, etc.
During group sessions, it is agreed that all participants shall respect each other’s privacy and shall not knowingly disclose information shared.
In social environments, people often compare themselves to others. During these instances, the inner critic may point out their inadequacies. The reason why is because they set their standards just out of reach. Periodically, people meet these standards, but the inner critic directs them towards those instances when they were not met.
Matthew McKay & Patrick Fanning. Self Esteem
The desire for attention is natural. However, we are often afraid to speak up.
Brenda Davies. The 7 Healing Chakras