· Do you know exactly what you want? Not knowing what you want leads to confusion.
· Do you have a habit of procrastinating? If so, then there will always be tomorrow and never today.
· Are you willing to get the information and experience you need to reach your goals? If not, then you need to re-think your life.
· Are you satisfied with what you have accomplished? If not, then start setting some goals. If you are, then step out of your comfort zone and expand your personal growth.
· Are you indifferent to the decisions others make for you? If you are, consider where that has gotten you so far.
· Are you where you are at in life because of someone else? If so, it is time to take some responsibility for your part.
· Do you quit when you run into troubles? If so, then maybe you need a different approach.
· Do you not make plans because you are afraid of ridicule? If this is the case, find a Mastermind group.
· Do you complain often? If you do, then write down your complaints and discover why.
· Do you frequently make mistakes? If so, then examine your process.
· Do you avoid others? If you do, then write down what you fear from others.
· Do you enjoy what you are doing? If not, then write down why you are unhappy.
· Which do you think about most, success or failure?
· Who inspires you? Write down their admirable attributes.
· Does your appearance matter to you? If it does not, then why?
· Do you avoid challenges? If so, why?
· Do you positively influence others? If not would you like to?
· Do your beliefs help you?
· Do you believe that like attracts like? If so, does the company you keep encourage you or discourage?
· How much time do you devote to finding solutions and improving yourself?
By answering these questions, you may gain some insight into yourself. If you want to change the results, you will have to do so purposefully. That means, you will have to work to change your habits into assets.
The chakras are like any other energy system. The sacral chakra takes in raw energy from the subtle fields and moves it down to the root chakra, up to the spleen chakra, or off to the heart chakra. Any of these points can be the second step in refining that energy. No matter what direction it is shunted in, it must pass through the throat, brow, and possibly the bindu vasarga chakras before exiting the crown chakra.
This subtle energy is also a key ingredient for the creative process. Want to know why? Attend one of my workshops, and I’ll let you know. The tele seminar is on its way.
Watch for this to be offered as a webinar through livestream.
Find out what this has to do with the Law of Attraction and You!
Athletes have coaches. Why not everyone else?
The real difference between seeing a psychologist, a minster, a psychic, and a life coach is that “…the coach is someone whose job is to be on your side of the fence. They’re there for trying to help you achieve your maximum potential and help you figure out how to get there along the way."
NPR's Talk of the Nation with Neal Conan - Sept. 27, 2011
Get your coach today!
I am a manifesting coach. I co-create with people who want to grow using their inner Wisdom to create opportunities.
Get your BRDNSKY Guide
Dr. Wilder Penfield, through stimulating certain areas of the brain, the subjects would hear an authoritative voice that sounded like that of a man. This was from the right hemisphere .
Hamilton, Mark; Alexander, Tracy; Savage, Eric & Wallace, Frank R. (2007). The Nouveau Tech Package of Inside Secrets. Neo-Tech Books
Coming February 5th at the First Spiritualist Church of Truth - Shift from Positive Thinking to Optimal Thinking.
When you are looking for something, you brain compares it to everything that is close to it. An apple is fruit. Therefore, the first comparison would be with every type of fruit you are aware of, but you also know that an apple is round, smooth, and fits comfortably in your hand. Your brain looks for everything that is round, smooth, and is a fruit. You may even catch yourself checking a list off in your head. You don’t even consider a banana or melon. In other words, you first see what it isn’t. When focusing on being positive, how do you define what is positive?
Join me February 5, as I share my strategies for mining the dark clouds for riches. We will begin at 1 pm at the Spiritualist Church of Truth at 127 Meerse SE, Grand Rapids Michigan. Cost is $15.
Contact us for more inforamation